Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-19 Origin:Site
Printed fabrics is a kind of fabric. The cloth of this fabric is made by high-temperature printing and dyeing with grey cloth printing paper. Calicos have become more popular in the Tang and Song dynasties. Calicos were very popular in the Ming and Qing dynasties. Welcome, even reached the peak of the entire ancient period, deeply loved and sought after by people. In ancient times, it was often used as dowry bedding, clothing and footwear fabrics, and people felt very happy.
Because printed fabric is a patterned fabric, and its patterns are various, beautiful and fashionable, breaking through the singleness of pure color fabrics. It also greatly enriches people's material life enjoyment. The range of use of printed fabrics is very wide. It can not only be used to make clothes for wearing, but also can be used in some fabrics in the home, and it brings different styles and characteristics to modern fashion homes. The high quality and low price of printed fabrics are no different from the prices of clothes made of pure color fabrics, which meet the consumer needs of ordinary people, and the various printed patterns are also deeply loved by them.
Advantages of printed fabrics
1. The patterns of the printed cloth are various and beautiful, which solves the problem of only pure color cloth without printing in the past.
2. It greatly enriches people's material life enjoyment, and the range of use of printed cloth is very wide, not only can be worn as clothing, but also can be mass-produced
3. Good quality and low price, ordinary people can basically afford it, and are loved by them
Disadvantages of printed fabrics
1. The pattern of traditional printed cloth is relatively simple, and the limitations of colors and patterns are relatively large
2. It is not possible to transfer printing on pure cotton fabrics, and the printed cloth may also be discolored and faded after being used for a long time.