Views:8 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-21 Origin:Site
Plain grey cotton fabric is a fabric produced by textile technology with cotton as raw material. It has the characteristics of moisture absorption, warmth, heat resistance, alkali resistance and hygiene. Generally speaking, pure cotton fabric has better moisture absorption and heat resistance, and it is comfortable to wear. For work clothes in industries that require high moisture absorption, pure cotton fabrics can be used for processing. For example, summer school uniforms and so on. The Chinese name is pure cotton fabric, raw material cotton, and the method of textile production. It has good moisture absorption and heat resistance, and no peculiar smell.
Cotton fiber has good hygroscopicity. Under normal circumstances, the fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, so it touches human skin and makes people feel soft and not stiff. If the humidity of the cotton cloth increases and the surrounding temperature is higher, all the moisture contained in the fiber will evaporate, so that the fabric can maintain a water balance and make people feel comfortable.
Because cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, its thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because cotton fiber itself has the advantages of porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can accumulate between the fibers, and air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, so pure Cotton fiber textiles have good warmth retention. Wearing pure cotton clothing makes people feel warm.
Pure cotton fabric has good heat resistance. When the temperature is below 110°C, it will only cause moisture on the fabric to evaporate without damaging the fiber. Therefore, pure cotton fabric has no effect on the fabric at room temperature, wearing, washing, printing and dyeing. Improve the washability and wearability of pure cotton fabrics.
Cotton fiber has a greater resistance to alkali. The cotton fiber will not be damaged in the alkali solution. This performance is conducive to the washing of pollution after consumption, disinfection and removal of impurities, and it can also dye, print and print pure cotton textiles. Various processes are processed to produce more new varieties of cotton weaving.
Cotton fiber is a natural fiber, its main component is cellulose, there are a small amount of waxy substances, nitrogenous substances and pectin. The pure cotton fabric has been tested and practiced in many ways, and the fabric has no irritation or negative effect when it comes in contact with the skin. It is beneficial and harmless to the human body when worn for a long time, and has good hygienic properties.
1. Various detergents can be used, hand wash or machine wash, but because the elasticity of cotton fiber is poor, do not use vigorous scrubbing when washing, so as to avoid deformation of the clothes and affect the size;
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent for bleaching. Underwear should not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots. Other colored shirts are best washed in cold water. Do not wash with detergent or washing powder containing bleaching ingredients to avoid discoloration. Do not pour washing powder directly on cotton fabrics to avoid partial discoloration;
3. Light color and white color can be soaked for 1~2 hours, and the washing effect will be better. Do not soak the dark color for too long to avoid fading, and wash it in time. Add a spoonful of salt in the water to make the clothes not easy to fade;
4. Dark clothes should be washed separately from other clothes to avoid staining;
5. When the clothes are washed and drained, they should be folded up, a lot of water should be squeezed out or wrapped in a towel to squeeze the water, and must not be twisted with force to prevent the clothes from getting out of shape. Do not drip dry, so the clothes will be out of shape after drying;
6. After washing and dehydrating, it should be quickly leveled and hung to reduce wrinkles. Except for white fabrics, do not expose to the sun to avoid accelerated oxidation of cotton cloth due to exposure, which will reduce the service life of the clothes and cause fading and yellowing. If you are drying in the sun, it is recommended to dry the inside out.
Cotton cloth is the general term for all kinds of cotton textiles. It is mostly used to make fashion, casual wear, underwear and shirts. Its strengths are easy to keep warm, soft and close-fitting, moisture absorption, and good air permeability. Compared with chemical fiber, it has good warmth retention, strong moisture absorption, good flexibility, and the cotton fiber has no adverse reactions such as static electricity. However, because of the weak elasticity and wrinkle resistance of cotton and hemp fibers, the clothing simply wrinkles and is not stiff during the wearing and washing process, which brings a lot of inconvenience to consumers in ordinary clothing care. The "Haihuang" shirt is made of pure cotton yarn-dyed fabric, together with the company's unique non-iron cleaning technology, so that the product has the characteristics of pure cotton, but also has outstanding wrinkle resistance. It is combined with hemp, bamboo, silver fiber and other materials. Blended fabrics are functional and practical, which greatly meets the modern fast-paced lifestyle.
Chemical fiber fabrics are wear-resistant, durable, wrinkle-resistant, and stiff, but they are far less comfortable than pure cotton fabrics, and have adverse reactions that can cause red human skin. So white old men, children's clothes, especially underwear, and bedding should use pure cotton as much as possible to benefit their health. With the improvement of people's living standards, the pursuit of health care, and the desire to return to nature, cotton, a natural fiber like green food, has become increasingly popular with everyone. Therefore, the price of pure cotton fabrics is significantly higher than that of chemical fiber fabrics, whether at home or abroad.