Views: 18 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-17 Origin: Site
As a large textile country,China has a large number of textile enterprises.With the continuous development of textile machinery,the use of electromechanical integration is becoming more and more widespread.In addition,due to the influence of temperature,humidity,dust and other environmental factors in textile production,electronic testing and electrical components are increasingly replaced by pneumatic components.In addition to the use of pneumatic components in textile machinery,they are also used in material transport,mobile stations, jet processing,jet control, winding and dyeing of non-woven fabrics,and cleaning.As a large textile country,China has numerous textile enterprises.With the continuous development of textile machinery,electromechanical integration is increasingly widely used.In addition,due to the influence of temperature,humidity, dust and other environmental factors in the process of textile production,electronic testing and electric components are increasingly replaced by pneumatic components.In addition to the use of pneumatic components in textile machinery,but also in material conveying,mobile station,jet flow processing,jet control,non-woven fabric winding and dyeing,cleaning and other aspects.As a textile machine, the air-jet loom is the largest compressed-air device.In this process,the compressed air is in direct contact with the raw materials of the textile,so the cleanliness of the compressed air is directly related to the quality of the textile product.Therefore, the compressed air produced by the air compressor must be purified before it can be used in the air-jet loom.
Compressed air used for jet-filling insertion cannot contain oil.If compressed air containing oil is used for filling insertion,it will not only contaminate the fabric,but also adhere to the nozzle and reed of the jet loom,which will affect the injection effect and increase the weft insertion resistance.The zonal insertion effect will continue to deteriorate due to the accumulation and precipitation of oil.Oil particles in the air of production workshops can pollute the environment and endanger human health.Therefore,whether the compressor producing the compressed air is oil-free or oil-lubricated,the oil contamination in the air must be removed.
The oil clarity requirement for compressed air for jet:
maximum oil content is no more than 0.1 mg / m3, that is, it meets the ISO8753-1 compressed air quality level 2 requirement in terms of oil content classification.But because the oil content in the atmospheric environment is often higher than the level 2 requirements, we must deal with the oil-containing impurities in the compressed air to achieve a clean oil-free level, that is, to reach the level 1 requirements of ISO8573-1 compressed air quality with oil content classification.Clean compressed air is essential for advanced textile processing.Oil-free air protects your equipment from damage, prevents oil from contaminating the final product,and protects your hard-earned reputation.In addition, protection of your equipment can extend maintenance cycles,shorten downtime,and increase your productivity and profits.
2. Pressure dew point temperature requirements
The moisture content of the air varies in different regions and seasons.The moisture content of the compressed air used for the jet fill insertion should not be too high.Compressed air with a high moisture content can precipitate water in the pipe and condense into water particles,which can stick to the wall of the pipe and cause a loss of gas transmission pressure.If the air contains a lot of moisture,it can also cause pollution and rust on reeds, spouts and loom parts.The humidification requirements of compressed air in jet weaving are as follows: the pressure dew point temperature is -20℃, that is,it reaches the ISO8573-1 classification level of compressed air quality in terms of moisture content.
3. Dust requirements
Compressed air rarely contains dust,impurities,smoke or harmful gases,as unclean air can cause wear and tear on textile equipment,affecting the efficiency of service and the life of the loom.
The requirements for the dust content of compressed air during jet braiding are classification of dust content for ISO8573-1
Compressed Air Quality Level 2.
Air compressor filter selection
The selection of an air compressor's inlet filter cartridge involves many aspects, not only the cartridge itself, but also the entire system design.Therefore, the choice of filter cylinder should refer to the volume of air, the surrounding environment,the treatment of pre-filtration, etc.
1) Actual operation conditions: mainly consider the working conditions of different types of air compressors and gas turbines, the expected pressure loss (pressure drop) in operation, the filtration wind speed and efficiency of the filter cylinder, the size of the filter target particle pollutants, the amount of dust, the form of dust (surface filtration or deep filtration), etc.Each of these items needs to be taken into account when designing.
2) Processing air volume design: from the point of view of the use effect, of course, the larger the processing air volume, the better.Conservative design is often seen in the design of air compressor and gas turbine intake filters.The matching of increasing gas volume is generally designed according to 2 times, sometimes considering the use effect will be designed larger,but some owners pay more attention to the initial investment cost,so sometimes users complain about the short service life of the filter cartridge,which is actually the reason why the matching is too small.
3) The design of the filter cylinder: the design of the filter cylinder mainly considers the installation method,the filtration area, the filter tube shield,the sealing ring and the filter tube material selection, etc.Each of which has different requirements.For example, the installation method involves the space position,maintenance and replacement,the filtration area will affect the filtration air volume,the filter tube shield involves the back blowing and filter strength,the sealing ring will affect the stability of the sealing performance of the filter tube, and the selection of the filter tube will affect the service life and filtration accuracy of the whole filter tube.Thus, each choice has its own detailed considerations,and no fixed filter cartridge can be applied to all conditions.
4)Surrounding environment: the surrounding environment needs to take into account two aspects,one is the surrounding objective climate,such as changing seasons,deserts,coastal,urban,cold and other different environments will have an impact on the selection of filter cylinder,and another environment is to consider the surrounding related enterprises (such as thermal power plants,water towers,chemical plants,etc.),agricultural activities,wind direction (windside,leeside) The height of the air intake above the ground (due to the local airflow caused by the building and terrain),these need to be considered in the design selection.
5) Multi-level filtering: Multi-level filtering involves pre-filtering and back-end efficient filtering.In many cases,it is difficult to complete the filtering requirements by relying only on one-level filtering and simple filtering.For example,flocculent,insect, sand,humidity,fog,rain,salt,snow,smoke and other conditions require selective addition of climate,screens,inertial separators, water condensers, metal mesh,nonwoven cotton and other pre-filtration.The option to add a three-stage high-efficiency filter is available in the case of intake requirements at levels H11-H13 or higher.The addition of multi-stage filtration not only does a good job in protecting the filter and the filter cartridge,but also improves the service life of the filter cartridge.This is the most practical way to design filters.